What you will learn
- Chana Masala (Chickpea with onion, ginger and garlic infused with spices)
- Aloo Gobi (Cauliflower, peas, potato curry)
- Chana Dal with coconut (Yellow lentil with coconut and ginger)
- Vegetable Pulao (Fluffy Basmati rice with onion, carrots, peas and cashews and raisin)
- Onion Fritters with Chickpea Flour (Onion, mixed with chickpea flour and spices)
For those of you on special diets, this recipe is both vegan and gluten-free!
I will teach you the basics of healthy Indian-style cooking, from the names and special characteristics of Indian spices, to the secrets that will give you the best flavor.
I invite you to bring a notebook, so you can take all the secrets back home with you and delight yourself and those you love.